Sunday 15 January 2017

In Contact! Episode 35: The Future


Image taken from http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/e4acc771-e904-4efd-b626-16eee9b95e19/6c3a5e4c-4e63-481f-8389-30ccc16a2ad9.jpg
Time to look forward! Yes, today well be discussing the future and what some possible changes to happen in our society and world can be. Hard task right? How does thinking of the future make you feel? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? It's a fact that the future is one of the most uncertain things there are, yet it is always a part of the human nature to try to predict what will come next. Anyway we'll have a go...

Let's see what the future holds in the next 35 minutes of In Contact!: we'll have a review on the most basic future tenses (you'll find out, for instances, that present tenses are also used to talk about the future!) and give you useful idioms that you may consider using when discussing the future. We'll share with you some predictions we have for society in the future, including in science, family and politics. The songs of the week will also show us what other people think will happen in the coming years (how optimistic or pessimistic do you think our singers will be?). To finish, we'll have lots of fun with Just a Minute, to see if we can change the destiny of the world speaking of the given topic with no deviation, hesitation or repetition.

In Contact! wishes a bright future to all of you! It will be a pleasure for us to hear from you. Let us know what you think of the topic for this episode:
  • How do you see yourself in 5, 10 and 30 years? How do you think your life will change?
  • How about the world? What positive and negative changes do you think the world will have?
  • If you had the chance, would you like to have the power to forsee the future? Why or why not?
  • Do you think it is important to think of the future, or is it better to focus on the present?
 In Contact! Episode 9 - Emotions WANT THE TRANSCRIPT? Click here! 

10 comments:

  1. The reality is that my thoughts are the only thing that opens me
    Door to the future. I see myself in a way that I can be happy; a
    Way in which my sentimental life is as satisfying as my life
    labor. I see myself as a great economist; But more than
    That an economist who can be useful for himself as for society.
    Beyond a simple employee, someone important who inspires and is
    Admired by all.

    In my perspective I know that my dreams will not be like what in
    Reality will happen, but I know that if life is satisfactory I will say that my
    Thoughts were mistakes, and they were not the way to achieve happiness.
    If my life were not as full as I hope I would try to take back my
    Thoughts and try to concretise them. I hope every time you dream about me
    Future, try to make them come true because if I finish them I will be happy;
    Although they do not work but I will be happy to have tried.


    In a way I see stability in all aspects of my life, economic, personal, etc., achieving what I have wanted, feeling proud to have done something good with my life, doing what I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see myself in the future studing in other country as italy, will working in a company of cars, i hope to be a good engineer, buy my house, a car and have a family whith two children.

    i believe that the world will be worse so that watching in tv. problems economic and society also the wars of middle east. the major citiess will be great.


    i think so is very important to focus in the present without lose the future, work and study strongly for get out ahead.









    ReplyDelete
  3. การร้อยไหม คือ เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ไขปัญหา ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนคล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจ รวมทั้งสามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ไขปัญหาเฉพาะจุดด้วยการนำเส้นไหมชนิดพิเศษมาร้อยเข้ากับใบหน้าบริเวณใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการสร้างเส้นเลือดใหม่ มีผลทำให้เกิดสร้างคลอลาเจนรอบๆ เส้นไหมซึ่งทิศทางการร้อยไหมที่สานกันเป็นร่างแห จะทำให้เกิดแรงดึง แรงยกกระชับในชั้นผิวหนัง ใบหน้าจึงดูเต่งตึง ยกกระชับหน้าขึ้นหลังการร้อยไหมร้อยไหม
    ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว
    ร้อยไหม วีเชฟ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ศัลยกรรมตาสองชั้น
    • 1.กรีดหนังตา เป็นแนวทางที่เคยชินกันดีกับกระบวนการทำตาสองชั้น หรือจะเรียกว่าวิธีมาตาฐานก็ว่าได้ ด้วยเหตุว่ามีผู้กระทำตาสองชั้นด้วยแนวทางนี้มีมากที่สุดเป็นอันดับหนึ่งเลยเดียว
    • 2.การเจาะรูหรือบางที่เรียกกระบวนการเย็บจุด เป็นการไม่ต้องกรีดหนังตาแม้กระนั้นกลายเป็นการเจาะรูเล็กๆที่กลีบตาห่างกัน 3-4 จุด สามารถเอานำไขมันส่วนเกินออกได้ แล้วกระทำเย็บเงื่อนไหมไปตามแนวเส้นที่ได้กำหนดไว้กับกล้ามเนื้อตา จะก่อให้กำเนิดเป็นตาสองชั้นขึ้น จุดแข็งก็คือไม่นำไปสู่รอยแผลเป็น รวมทั้งมีการบวมช้ำเพียงนิดหน่อย
    • 3.การเลเซอร์ คือการใช้เลเซอร์คลื่น plasma ยิงไปที่หนังตาทำให้มีหนังตา 2 ชั้นขึ้นมาอย่างราบรื่น ถึงจะเจ็บจี๊ดเกือบจะร้องไห้ แต่ว่าลักษณะเด่นคือทิ้งแผลเอาไว้น้อยมาก ใช้เวลาพักฟื้นน้อยมาก ดำเนินชีวิตธรรมดาได้แทบโดยทันที


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers เกมส์สล็อต scr888

    ReplyDelete
  6. PayPal Games is a dedicated service where you can make use of your PayPal account as your fastest and secure way to online gaming payment.

    https://mstwotoes.com/paypal-games-2020-games-that-pay-instantly-to-paypal-paypal-games-for-money/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your writing style, great information, thankyou for posting. เกมยิงปลา

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. sagame

    ReplyDelete
  9. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! Free Slots

    ReplyDelete